Where does time go? My child who has stolen many nights of my sleep, pushed me to the limit leaving both of us on the floor in tears, made me laugh so hard I cried and reminded me of myself (good and bad) is old enough to start pre-school this fall. I thought I would be so ready, but every time I talk about it I break out in a full-on cry. Hence, why I am telling you this news right here. : )
We've found a great place for her to go just minutes away from home and Isaiah's school. She will begin in August going three days per week from 8 - 3. The rest of the week days she will spend with her daddy and with our nanny, Charlotte, who we are very happy agreed to stay on with part-time hours.
Alyssa is very excited about her new school, but says she WILL NOT sleep at nap time and she will not like that part of her day no matter what! She's also worried that they won't be kind to her if she does her school work wrong or doesn't know the answer. I've assured her that the teachers will love her and be very kind to her just like everyone else she knows. "Okay", she says, that will do"!
Very glad to know how this story played out! Yay that Charlotte agreed to stay on part time. and ditto on the tears... such a huge transition as our babies go off to school
ReplyDeleteHow sad! you two need more babies!!! haha! I can see why you would want to keep having them so you don't have to feel your last is starting school!!!
ReplyDelete