11 March 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Girl!

Alyssa Rose has a wonderful 3rd birthday and she really dressed up for the event!
She was very proud to be "a big girl" now and loved all the company we got to have.
The fact that we had no electricity due to the ice storms didn't dampen the mood at all!
We did have to buy our cupcakes and of course she loved the ones with blue frosting!

Here she is with her "friends" that attended our special family party.



She tore into this fabulous princess castle full of 250 balls!!!!
THANK YOU to all of you that went in on this very fun gift!


It originally came with 100 balls, but Grammy wasn't sure that was enough and here Uncle Josh is dumping in MORE balls by the bag full.



Alyssa got a new baby doll that she was very in love with and I just love this picture of her squeezing the life out of her new friend. Thank you Aunt Katy and Uncle John!


We played some games with the entire group. Here we are playing, Do You Love Your Neighbor! Very fun game and Alyssa is quite good at it!

Thank you to all of our family that traveled in for Alyssa's big day. Regardless of the fact that we had no lights and heat! : )
We went on a walk one day while you were here and the ice was melting, but it was still cold and wet. The kids loved walking in the melted ice water along the roads. They also had Pa Pa help them on top of a rock wall next to our neighborhood!


We look forward to this year with Alyssa at age 3. Still young enough she loves to be cuddled and loved on and needs us, but big enough to try to keep up and play with our family with all of her exuberant energy God gave her!





5 comments:

  1. I love that first picture of Alyssa - such a girly girl! Ava saw the picture of the ball jump thing and has officially invited herself over! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious girl! I love the picture with the chef hat.. too cute she is! We were thrilled to be a part of her big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this girl!! She just makes me smile. ALL her pictures are cute!! I want to squeeze her like she squeezed my dolly!!! Tell her I miss her. I loved seeing her party. That looked like fun!! She is so cute! I love that she is SO girly with dress up, makeup, dolly's, and everything pink!!!

    ReplyDelete