ELISE




Elise, you sweet thing. We loved getting to spend time with you three times this summer. Once over Memorial Week-end, once in Colorado, and once in Arkansas. You are such a helpful and caring little lady and we are very proud of you. Isaiah misses playing with you and Alyssa misses how good you take care of her. I miss doing math in the car with you, of course. I hope you enjoy school this year. Remember who's watching you? Jesus is and I think you'll make him proud.
TAYLOR



Taylor. Gosh, we were just talking about how you were the first grandchild on my side of the family and Uncle Billy got to meet you when you were two. It is amazing that you are a teenager and starting high school already. You are growing to be such a Godly young man who stands up for the right things and is a Leader in a world where Christianity is not always cool. We are very proud you are our nephew and cousin. I hope you have a great school year. We were sad not to get to see you in Colorado this summer. Isaiah wanted someone to climb the mountain with more often! Alyssa just giggles when she says your name. Can you believe when you are officially an adult at 21 she'll just be 9!?! She'll think you are so cool.



TAYLOR


We miss you guys!


this is so sweet! it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I can't believe how fast everyone grows up and especially Taylor!! he was the first and now he is in high school!!!!! CRAZY!!!! I just miss everyone now! This was a great post! i really enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteI actually have MORE to say! I LOVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!! Just love them!
ReplyDeleteSweet post! we are so blessed to get to have our kids share their lives with their cousins and that their parents like each other :)
ReplyDeleteI do like you! I do! : )
ReplyDelete