19 November 2008
Tis the Season.....For This Crazy Job!
So, I try not to talk about work much here. This week, however, has been full of nothing but work! The business I am in is kicking into high gear with the holidays upon us. Along with executing the final touches to hit 2008's goals I am also neck deep in planning and presenting the full year plan for 2009. On top of this....I got a new boss. He and my existing boss have both been in this week to start transitioning. That was comfortable since one is not real happy about the change. Anyway, I've had 3 big meetings this week to prepare for and present. One is now complete and the other two are tomorrow. The last two nights I've been up until 1:00 am working and tonight I will begin my work again. I'm going to be very happy when this week's over. Until then, say a little prayer that I can keep up the pace and do it with some JOY! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am praying for joy to overwhelm you. That darn job! I know you can do it. Love you!
ReplyDeleteMy prayer for you...
ReplyDeleteFor the Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands and your joy will be complete! Deut. 16:15b
Hugs...
Amy - What a perfect verse for my job and my life mission of joy! : )
ReplyDeleteI am just SO PROUD of you!
ReplyDelete