Hi all. I have not been doing very well getting my posts done. I realize now that I really like to include the pictures more than the words and sometimes I just don't get through that process before I post!
We've been very busy as well. Work is busy for me and we've been out of town a lot.
Halloween week-end we were able to ride with Amy and her kids to see Danina's family. Of course Josh and my parents were there as well since they are building Danina and the family a new home. It is going to be beautiful and I'm so glad they are getting to have it there. I wish they were building it here instead, but they have a good life there and good friends.
The kids were able to trick or treat with all their cousins on my side of the family for the first time ever and they got to go through a great haunted mansion created in the new house structure. I was so glad Grammy and Pa Pa got to be there before these kids get any older as well.
Last week-end we went to see Billy's dad be honored at a football game. His football team in 1968 was the first to ever win a state championship for his school. They did a nice dinner and then brought them out on the field at half time to speak to their 1968 accomplishments and what they've done since. It was fun to be there for him. We also got to meet a new cousin, Ashton. She belongs to Billy's cousin, Crystal and her husband Butch. We have big plans for her as she'll be the girl in the family that is closest to Alyssa's age. They will be 2 1/2 years apart, which will be fun. She has a brother, Ian, who is one year younger than Isaiah so they play very well too.
This week-end Billy is back down with his parents. His mom is having some health problems with her blood pressure and a very high thyroid. He went to take her to the specialist to learn if she is going to have to have surgery or not. She was very nervous. Billy will be back late tonight or in the morning and then we have a dinner to attend at the neighbors tomorrow night. Otherwise we'll get caught up around the house and go to our church for the first time in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to that.
Hope you are well. I'll post pics and be back soon. : )
It is hard to be out of town on weekends and then work full time during the week. Then it adds a feeling of stress because you live "always behind". Hope you all are home this weekend together and are all feeling good so you can enjoy home and each other. Nina
ReplyDelete