22 December 2008

Halloween

So - I've not kept up well and I have all these great pictures I've been wanting to share with you all. Here are a few that are from our Halloween in Texas. This was the first time my parents have gotten to trick or treat with all the grandkids! It was very fun for everyone! The night ended with a haunted treasure hunt where the kids found this great treasure box and the base on the "dirt mountain".

Grammy & Pa Pa George were some scary Pirates that set the stage for this "haunted house event".
Below are all the kids that we trick or treated with. All are cousins except the one dice on the top left. That is a friend of Elise. They are a pair of dice!


Here are my two. Sorry I didn't get the picture turned. Can you do that once you've downloaded the picture into blogger?


Before trick or treating the kids carved pumpkins with Grammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment