This morning I am so thankful for the safety of my family in Northwest Texas. There was a tornado that touched down about one mile from their house and they got a lot of the storm with it. They had baseball size hail and major winds and rain. Fortunately their house they are almost done building has the laundry room built in as a permanent storm shelter in the house.
Go here to see the damage!
Ps 91: 1, 14 - 15 (the message)
"You who sit down in the High God's presence, spend the night in Shaddai's shadow, Say this: "God, you're my refuge. I trust in you and I'm safe!
If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times; I'll rescue you, then throw you a party."
What a party it will be when this house is DONE and lived in!!!!!
Oh It will be one heck of a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoooHoooo
ReplyDeleteWell, aren't you getting tricky with your "click here" ability!!
ReplyDelete