Isaiah, Alyssa, Kacey & Breck helped make me a beautiful "snare drum" cake in honor of my 33rd birthday and the 7 years I played the drums in school!
Whew! That was A LOT of candles to blow out! I got all but one!
Thank you to everyone who sent and brought such sweet gifts! It was so much fun to open all the treasures people had thought of. Here I'm holding a book called "Love and Respect". On the front it says "Give him the respect he deserves". Billy put this lovely treasure, which I already owned, in my gift bag to throw me off that I was actually getting a new IPOD Touch. You should note that I owned this book because the front cover also says, "Give her the love she so wants"!
I am loving my new things and have had lots of fun playing Papaya Farm on my IPOD.
I need friends though, so someone else come and play with Josh and I please!
But, you may not come and steal my corn!
I've worked hard on it and spent hours watching it grow!
"What was the funniest date you had?"
"What was your most embarrassing moment playing the drums?"
It was fun to tell my stories, though some of the answers mom knew better than I did!
I cannot remember the last time that happened!
Here's to another great year! Cheers!
Happy Birthday Sweet sister... sorry I couldn't be here for your party! You are a treasure to me! Never lose your love for life... but remember that when you want to boogie down if your bootie doesn't stop shakin it's time to put the dancin shoes away!!! HA! Love you loads!
ReplyDeleteThat card was hysterical! The sad thing is that it WILL happen eventually!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my what a cake!!! you must have felt so special!! that was a masterpiece!! And the corn story...hilarious!!! Now I want to come and steal it from you!! heehee!
ReplyDelete