Alas, my Mexico pictures have been downloaded by my brand new camera cord bought at Best Buy for $20. Now hopefully I can get caught up on all the end of summer fun we've been having. I'll start with Mexico because it is the longest outstanding I think.
I previously posted about our resort and linked to some pics on my sister's site, but here are a few snapshots of our activities during the trip.
Although we had about 10 restaurants to choose from at our resort we went into town one night to experience Pat O'Briens Cancun-style. It was a lot of fun, especially the Michael Jackson impersonator. And of course, the opportunity for me to dance...a little line dancing can make my night!
We got some included spa treatments so that even the guys could go get a manicure, pedicure and a back massage. Here are Billy & I's hands after his very first (and probably last) manicure!
We had some rain during our trip, but not enough to ruin any fun really. One day we had to come back from our Isla Mujeres tour early and missed the shopping because they were closing the ports. Katy and I were definitely disappointed. After the rain we got this gorgeous rainbow. This is outside our hotel room's balcony before we left for dinner.
Most relaxing vacation we've had probably ever. Thanks for the memories!
Great pictures! I think it would be so fun to go on vacation with another couple and NO KIDS to take care of. I know it was really special for your sister to get a trip before her baby comes. Maybe instead of couples we can go as families some time.
ReplyDeleteWow I think Billy's nails look Great, ha He will never live that down!!! Glad you were able to upload your pics with your new cord!
ReplyDeleteSweet memories for you two couples... thanks for still going back to post your pictures... my personal favorite is the picture in the green hats! did you get to keep them?
ReplyDeleteI did keep a green hat for my scrapbook of course!! :) I can't believe that has come and gone. That was SO special to do that with you and Billy and nice for John and I too! We will always cherish the memories for sure! It was great to do that with my sister!! :) I can't believe what a great time that was!
ReplyDelete