And the rest of our girlie day was spent shopping, which amazingly enough, was making Alyssa very happy. After a very nice "mall cafe" dinner from Sbarro we browsed around until the place shut down. I was ready to go though we had found only one small purchase. Alyssa, however, started begging to go to Target "so we could just look at clothes and whatever we want". We closed that store down too and she was still ready to keep going. We drove home though because it was 10:00 PM!
I've got quite the little shopper on my hands!
I've got quite the little shopper on my hands!
Alyssa said she put her hands over her heart because she loved me sooooo much!
She looks a little crazy here, but she was really having very good manners and ate a lot of food!


She is so silly and sweet all wrapped into one! how fun to hear the things that come out of your kids mouths. I sure hope I have a shopper on my hands to! haha!
ReplyDelete