13 June 2010

Family Picnic at the Lake

It was so fun to take my family and some friends to the lake after church. 
We packed up some coolers with sandwich stuff, macaroni salad, drinks and cookies and set up our own little spot in the grass near the water. 
The food as good, the company was fun and I think the kids thought the swimming was great!
Thank you for letting us show you a little spot my family likes to sneak off to over the summer.
After the women took a quick trip to Eureka Spring some of us came back to this peaceful river.
Billy and I have been coming to this river since we were first married and we just love it there and are happy to have shared some time there with family.  Poor Taylor may never come back after his waders were full of the very ICY water though!  Crazy boy should have gotten out much sooner, but he did catch a fish to make it worthwhile. 

3 comments:

  1. such a fun day we had.. thanks for thinking of it. and my reaction is "cool" ha.. that is funny! is that the latest update to blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spot looks beautiful!! I hope to go there some day! I love the foggy fishing picture! :) That was nice of you to share it! Glad you got to! Next time I'm on the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy - I'd be happy to take you there next time you are up! We've b een twice this year and want to go back! That is funny that you get to choose "cool", or "interesting". I'd much rather get your own words! : )

    ReplyDelete