19 May 2008

Time for sports!


Isaiah is participating in his first organized team sport....T-Ball. At first, he did not think it had nearly enough action and continued to ask why he wasn't playing soccer instead. Well, mommy missed the soccer sign-ups for spring, so he is playing T-Ball. His team is very much about learning the game and learning to enjoy the game and work as a team. His coach is great and very "low pressure". Isaiah is beginning to like it and is doing well. Billy is helping coach and is enjoying being involved in the sport with Isaiah.


Up to Bat....

....And his very proud and loud sister witnesses it all!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big your kiddos are!! What happened?! They are super cute. :-) How's life? We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post...I went back and found the first comment that you left. :-) Thanks for the encouragement. I just finished the clomid today...so far no side effects. I had worse side effects on the provera last week. Anyways...we'll see what happens. Jason is always hopeful and encouraging, which I need to lean on at times. The dr says that I have PCOS and that would be why the need for clomid. Anyways...we'll see if this works. Days 10-18 are this week, you can appreciate what that means. ;-) I'll keep the posts updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristi,
    Enjoying your blog and keeping up with Isaiah! Please tell him hello from Mr Randy and Ms Debbie! Luke stopped by the other day and Tammy said he went " WOW! Look at all the new stuff." It's funny how they think things will always stay the same. Now, some things do- such as only one side of the house being painted... ugh.. now really.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete