

Each ragweed plant is capable of producing billions of pollen particles every year. The pollen is distributed by air currents that allow the plant to disperse its pollen to other ragweed plants. Ragweed pollen can travel hundreds of miles in the air, triggering symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis.Each ragweed plant is capable of producing billions of pollen particles every year. The pollen is distributed by air currents that allow the plant to disperse its pollen to other ragweed plants. Ragweed pollen can travel hundreds of miles in the air, triggering symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis.
Now that you are educated on this most dreadful plant, I hope that you are not experiencing any side effects from it as I am! I'm miserable today! I drove through fields of these beautiful yellow plants yesterday and now my throat is swollen, the glands in my nose are swollen, I am sneezing and just miserable.
If you have seasonal allergies, I feel your pain!
Okay this if my 4th attempt at leaving a comment. This blogging is too hard for me. I do FEEL your pain - this is why you need a neti pot so you can rense your nasal passages from all pollen! Also I've doubled up on my claritan which has helped. And I try not to itch my eyes until all social engagements for the day have been met HA!
ReplyDeleteIs that how you spell neti? I wasn't sure! It is endorsed by Dr Oz you know! I too try to limit scratching my eyes until I can hide away in my house for the day. Sometimes I must just "touch up" because I cannot resist. I do not want saggy eyes when I'm 40 though.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dr. Wright for the info on the effects of Ragweed concerning Rhinitus. I'm with Amy, just rinse it all out with a Neti Pot!!
ReplyDelete