09 May 2008

Uh-Oh You Found Me!

Yesterday I started my day by reading one of my dear friends blogs and I was motivated to "comment" on her blog, which I had never given much thought to previously. In order to accomplish this very simple task I had to sign in to the blog world. I quickly typed in my blog sign-in and posted a couple comments never thinking twice about the fact that I had just revealed my blogging identity to those that previously did not know I existed!

You might wonder why I would you have a blog that I didn't want anyone I knew to look at? Sounds suspicious! However, I am just a closet perfectionist and my first attempt at a blog was just not good enough to share with those that I care so deeply about. However, to my horror, two of my sweet friends have now found my blog, therefore I will have to get with it and bring this blog some personality and post some new information. I'd hate for them to get bored and not revisit now that I am found out!

So.....my friends check back again some time and hopefully you'll see that I actually can be a blogger, though probably never as eloquently as the two of you.

1 comment: