What a whirlwind our summer has been already! Typically this time of year we would spend our Saturday mornings working outside around the house. I would have planted a bunch of flowers and my beds would all be fully weeded and mulched. I'd have flower pots on my porches for us to enjoy as we had a lazy Saturday evening grilling out and playing in the backyard. Not this year!
We started traveling in early May for a wedding shower. Memorial day we spent a wonderful four days in Texas visiting family. June 1st I headed to a global sales meeting in California and Billy met me there to tour the wine country for a couple days afterwards (which was wonderful!). This weekend we go out of town to a wedding. June 28th we leave to Colorado for two weeks. One week is vacation and one week is working Wal-Mart stores in the Denver area. We've been trying to do t-ball in the middle of all of this travel, which hasn't always worked out well. Our last game is the 27th of June, but as soon as we get back from Colorado Kidz Kamp starts and then swimming lessons. I think we'll have about 3 weeks of nothing before school starts again.
Everything we've done has been very fun and we've loved being there, but it is feeling like summer will be over before we realize it! Well....what are we here for if it isn't to LIVE LIFE to the Fullest! : )
I hope your day is full of "living life" and enjoying it! Maybe with a little nap here and there! : )
Sounds like a fun summer to me! We miss you! Let's squeeze in some time - Ava would LOVE to see your kiddos!
ReplyDelete