28 October 2008

Soccer Mom!

I always heard people talk about soccer moms and I guess I should have known someday I would be one, but really.....I figured I'd be a football mom!

Well, Isaiah is too young to play football so here we are playing a sport Billy nor I know anything about! We learned a lot season one though. Billy even helped coach.

Isaiah is a great defense player and did the very best as a goalie. He was much more aggressive on the field than he is at home; or school for that matter.

Here are some pics from his last game.

This is our neighbor, Todd, who is the head coach. His daughter is the little blond on the right.

This is Isaiah and Todd's daughter, Gweneth. They were definitely the hustlers on the team!

Driving to the goal. I don't think that goalie is ready for him do you?


2 comments:

  1. Oh! I am so proud of my nephew!!! So cute! I hope to one day be on the sideline of one of his games! I want to be his cheerleader! :) I am proud of you too "soccer mom"!

    ReplyDelete