On Christmas Eve night our family of eighteen had to rent a place for dinner and entertainment. You can see Billy & I took on the "Yee-Haw" part after our Hat game.
We thought we'd make dinner easy and have everyone make appetizers. We ended up with so much food we could have never eaten it all, but it was all great! Billy's and I's addition was BBQ meatballs and Bacon-wrapped water chestnuts.

Here we are playing the Hat game. This is kind of like "musical hats" and it kept kids and adults very entertained! I am always amazed that mom has all these crazy hats available!

Here is Aunt Katy right after stealing Kacey's hat. Keep in mind they are moving in a very quick, tight circle here. : )

If you are looking for a fun game for adults and kids you should really try "Do you like your neighbor?" Even Alyssa caught on. One person stands in the middle of the room and chooses someone to ask, "Do you like your neighbor?". If they say, no the middle person asks, "Who's neighbors do you like?". Once
someone's name is said those two people's neighbors race against each other and against the middle person for a seat. Whoever doesn't get a seat has to be in the middle for the next round. Very fun! Though the guys thought it was a mosh pit in the middle I think!

After out night of food and games we came home to get the kids to bed so Santa could make his rounds. Here the kids had put out some snacks for Santa and were getting ready to head to bed. Though Isaiah looks like it could be a while before he goes to sleep!
(I don't think it was very long though!)
Really Kristi? you are going to do me like that!!! Nice picture of me! I look like I am in pain!!! I sure am trying REALLY HARD! Those two nieces of mine are tough competition!!!!! it totally makes me laugh....and then feel embarassed!!!! LOL!
ReplyDelete