23 July 2008

Cousin Sleepover

My sister and I's kids are attending our church's "Kids Kamp" or VBS this week. It has been very fun and they have over 200 kids there and over 300 workers! I was intimidated just checking them in let alone being left alone with all those youngsters!


Yesterday after Day2 of Kids Kamp our cousins came over to spend the night. We had a great time playing on the slip n' slide, the trampoline, the bikes and scooters and in the tub!


Here are the two boys in the tub! What fun they had!
The girls opted for a shower instead.



A little BBQ in the living room while the adults cooked "real dinner".

This morning they were so tired it took a "dogpile" to wake them up.
They wouldn't go to sleep until 10:oo PM!

Here they are ready for Wacky Wednesday at Kids Kamp!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like great fun!
    Hope to see you someday soon!
    Miss you and think of you often!
    Love, jka

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved Kids Kamp two years ago. The program on the last night was quite a treat!

    Those cousins sure are cute and they love each other so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi!!!! I found your blog through another blog! Things have been so busy...sorry for being a bad former neighbor. I am so thrilled I can see what's going on with yall now. We miss you guys and hope all is well. -allison

    ReplyDelete