16 July 2008

Not very joyful

So, I have to admit that I am not feeling very "Showered in Joy" this morning. I woke up with a terrible headache and my son steeling almost every square inch of my pillow. Our nanny showed up early and I barely had my eyes open yet when I had to throw on my bathrobe and rush to the door. I heard some stories on the radio and they just made me want to cry and feel lonely. Hmmm. What is one to do when they are starting the day off on such a bad foot?

My plan is to eat my Special K bar and pop a lot of pills. Not too many....don't worry. Just something for my headache and something for my allergies. I'll have to write again soon so you know if I get out of this slump or not. : ( I have much to do at work today too...and no I don't want to be here right now. My bed sounds good though!

1 comment:

  1. Oh friend, I'm sorry your day started off so terribly. I am praying for you right now! Call me later if you need to talk. I have (lots of) days like that, too.

    ReplyDelete