As you can see below in her "after lunch" picture it was laying beautifully. Her natural curl just right, with very little effort on my part. I thought she looked so pretty and grown up.

After our photo shoot Isaiah and I went to sort his summer clothes and too small clothes in his room. Billy was cleaning the kitchen and Alyssa was at the kitchen table doing some crafts. Billy came to ask us a question, which took all of two minutes, and when he came out he found little pieces of blond curly hair all around Alyssa. She had decided after 2 1/2 years it was time to give herself her very first haircut. Although she did a fairly good job of giving herself some long layered bangs they curled up like crazy and I had no idea how to fix them! You can see what she looked like for several days this week below...
Exactly one week later with a little more effort than usual and several swipes with a flat iron and curling iron here she is looking just as lovely as before! Toting her brother's puppy, which she has stolen from him and started calling her baby. Oh...and the story of the boots. Clearance for $5 last spring and in a month I'm sure they won't fit her anymore! : )
oh no! well at least she didn't cut it all off! lauren won't let us fix her hair, so we are always keeping it short to stay out of her eyes. alyssa is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Sorry to say this on your blog but I am about to wet my pants!!!! Alyssa cut her hair! That is hilarious! She looked VERY proud too!!!! I LOVE her! She makes me crack up atleast a few times a month getting into her shananigans!! (yes, I attempted that word!) Jeez, your life is eventful!!!! It's like watching a comedy movie all day long but in REAL time! Isaiah is the cutest too! His pumpkin is huge!!! They are both adorable!!! Tell them I love them please!
ReplyDeleteI like the mums!! Very Pretty ;)
ReplyDelete