"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer." Romans 13:1
Alright Saiah, your looking good buddy, you'll have a smile like Kacey pretty soon it looks like. I can't wait to see you this evening!!!
Oh! Isaiah!! You lost a tooth!!! How exciting! I remember getting my teeth pulled too! Daddy's always seem to be able to do it fast!! I hear that you may have a few more teeth coming out soon!!!
Jake lost the same tooth a couple weeks ago! It's crazy how big our boys are, isn't it?
Alright Saiah, your looking good buddy, you'll have a smile like Kacey pretty soon it looks like. I can't wait to see you this evening!!!
ReplyDeleteOh! Isaiah!! You lost a tooth!!! How exciting! I remember getting my teeth pulled too! Daddy's always seem to be able to do it fast!! I hear that you may have a few more teeth coming out soon!!!
ReplyDeleteJake lost the same tooth a couple weeks ago! It's crazy how big our boys are, isn't it?
ReplyDelete