20 July 2009

A Disgruntled Gardener!

The mystery of our half-eaten veggies is solved. Guess what it was!?!

A baby rabbit!

Little bites out of everything. Billy was getting very disgruntled over his tomatoes and his carrots. I wasn't mad until it got my cucumbers I've been patiently waiting on....



Naughty rabbit!

5 comments:

  1. HAHA!! I had one of those in my garden too...ate two of my pepper plants, just left me with little nubs. Hope you guys are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Liz...any baby news yet? Looks like you are sleeping well posting at 2:00 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute... are you holding that bunny and is he dead or alive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stole the picture from the web! Ooops, you are calling out my secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the actual rabbit!! Is is in your hands? Please tell me that you kept it as a pet!! What did you do to that cute little thing!

    ReplyDelete