13 July 2009

Happy Birthday Isaiah!

Isaiah gets to town with Mi Mi and Poppie and walks into his new OU style bedroom. On the bed was a card, some swim trunks and this note below.



I was so busy using the video camera when he went to the backyard I never got one picture of the new water slide we got him for his birthday, hence the very wet hair in the pics below.



Isaiah chose an OU football cake. It was yummy!



Here they are eating some cake in the backyard. You can see part of the new slide in the background.

Alyssa really enjoyed the cake and ice cream!

All the kiddos at the party. All neighbor friends with the exception of his cousins Dylan and Sierra. We were so glad they came as he was wishing more of his cousins and close friends could have joined as well.
Opening presents.....maybe I'll come back and turn this picture. Thank you to everyone for their nice and thoughtful gifts. Isaiah felt very spoiled and loved.
Here he is on his new bike from some of his mom's family. Of course little sis needed to follow along on the adventure (in her PJs).


After a really yummy brisket, ribs and chicken BBQ dinner, Billy put on quite the firework show in the backyard.


Dylan and Isaiah. Yes, this is the one Isaiah is modeling his hair after! : )


Uncle Gaylen, Aunt Dolly and Mi Mi enjoying some of the firework show.

Isaiah - I cannot believe my first born is 7 years old! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that this next year is very fun and you learn a lot about Jesus, about school stuff, about friends and life. I'm so thankful I get to be your mommy and watch you grow up!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to our Sweet Isaiah... so sad we missed out on the big event. Glad he had lots of neighbor friends to come celebrate with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! You did such a good job planning and it turned out great! Isaiah looked like he had a blast! He sure is looking older....not sure what to think or how to feel about that! I can tell that when I see him and Breck in a few weeks I may be amazed by what I see from the pics!! Sad but they sure are cute little fellas!!! Happy Birthday to Isaiah!!!

    ReplyDelete