On our way home from church the kids really wanted to get a pumpkin. We stopped at a few different stands where the pumpkins were expensive and pitiful looking. Billy decided we could try the local pumpkin patch near our house and it was very sweet and fun.
Alyssa charmed the boys on the tractor!
Cute cute fall photos... sometimes its the impromtu fun and works out to be more enjoyable than the planned ones. I didn't miss our picnic with the bees this year at the pumpkin patch in Ok. :) -- I did miss the company though!
ReplyDeleteoops that should say impromPtu fun THAT works out... ha I should proof read my work!
ReplyDeleteI looked at this one before but I guess I didn't get to comment. I have always wanted to go to a "REAL" pumpkin patch...some day! Looks like fun and just a nice memory.
ReplyDelete