16 September 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SISTER!

Today is my little sister's birthday and I couldn't be more proud of where she is in life and who she has become.



A young woman who knows how to love...

A young woman who knows how to have fun....

(yeah, I left my version of this cheer out katy...)


A young woman who seeks God first.....



A young woman who knows who she is and isn't afraid to follow her dreams...



Happy Birthday Katy! May this be a year of growth, success and many many blessings!

5 comments:

  1. A very sweet post that honors who Katy is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Katy. If you look at the pic of me in your birthday post and then the pic of me in my b-day post I've had quite the change of hairstyle! : ) I think I looked younger maybe in your b-day post. Thoughts? I'm open....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I am crying. I don't know what it was about that map!!!! I have to go to work. I will write later. I do wish I could do what you said and say home. Not feeling too great! I see you had a happy birthday too! Thanks for celebrating me on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...I am not sure if you look younger. you look young either way. you just look different. I like both hairstyles! I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the things you said about me. That is so nice!! I don't know why but that map just does me in!!! It was a nice touch. I think that Austin represents a lot to me....not only did I follow my dreams here but I also left all of my family! I guess there are sacrifices to be made to follow your dreams but it's always difficult to be so far away from everyone. It really takes at least a day of driving to get to anyone so that is hard for me BUT I have had Austin bring me some great things too! Faith brought me to this city on that map and I will continue to trust that God has a plan for me being here. At this point ALL I have is my faith to go on. Thanks for the bday post! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete