08 September 2008

It's Monday...

Today I feel ran over by a truck. I'm so tired and yet there is so much to do. I have been feeling really good so I'm surprised at how bad I actually feel. I'm hoping I am not coming down with something.

We had a busy week-end.

Billy cooked his first meal for our family, plus Josh, on Friday night. It was very good. Pork grilled with pineapple and onion. You place this on a warm corn tortilla and then put some home-made salsa on top. I really liked it and he did such a great job.

Saturday morning I packed our suitcases to go to Oklahoma, ran some errands in town and headed to Melissa's to help her unpack at her new home. She has moved about 20 minutes closer to work, but still 50 minutes away. Their new home is absolutely beautiful though. It is the type of home you can see yourself staying in and raising your kids until they move out and are on their own.

Anyway, Billy met us at Melissa's house after his fishing tournament and we drove to Mi Mi and Poppie's house arriving at about 9:15 pm. (Billy got 4th in the tournament and brought home about $175. He'd think I missed a big point if I didn't mention this! : ) )

Sunday morning we had a nice egg omelet and blackberry cobbler breakfast outside by the pool and then I went to the church to help decorate for Billy's cousin's baby shower. Billy, Poppie and Isaiah went out on the lake fishing and Mi Mi and Alyssa came to the shower later. Everything went well, but we didn't get home again until about 9:30.

Hopefully I'll drink some mona vie and get a big burst of energy!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend and I'm praying you do not get sick on your busy week. I can't wait to eat Billy's fine cooking! We ate at the River Grille on Sat. and I thought it was the perfect place for a meat chef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do hope you do not get sick! I hope that monavie will help! I am also looking forward to Billy's cooking! I am so proud he won some money! yeah!

    ReplyDelete