Well, if you read my previous post you know how this week began for me. I felt terrible Monday, okay Tuesday and Wednesday and then last night I felt awful again. I do feel much better now so maybe I'm over it!
This week my boss came to town so I had a couple late nights at work and very full days. I'm interviewing people to work as an intern in our office for the last three months of this year, which is awesome, because it means we'll get some help. We are also working very hard to get a lift in our orders this month so that is keeping me on my toes!
Isaiah is practicing soccer two nights a week and will start having games every Saturday morning. Billy got roped into helping coach again and he knows very little about soccer. I think he enjoys it anyway! Isaiah liked his shin guards so much he wanted to wear them on the outside of his socks!
Alyssa is just being her cute and sassy self. She walked right into a kitchen chair this week and scared us that her cut was going to pop back open on her forehead. It is very bruised and purple again, but I think she'll be okay.....IF we can quite hitting it on things! These pics were taken before the new bruising on her head. You can see her forehead is shiny from all the mederma we are putting on to help the scarring though.
Billy is burying himself in inventory receipts and papers and I think he's quite beside himself that he still has so far to go. He's starting to look for jobs this week too. More on this subject to come...
We were supposed to have a little get together on Tuesday night because my brother, Joshua, is moving temporarily to Texas to help Danina (my sister) build a house. Amy & I thought we'd have a "last supper", but then Breck got sick. Then...Isaiah has soccer practice. Then, the sodas's had community group. So, I think we've drug it out long enough and we are going to have a bon voyage party for him at our house Saturday night. We have loved having him here and will miss him greatly while he's away! My sister's family and my dad will get to enjoy him for a few months though and we are happy for them. : ) Here's a few pics of him playing Dead Man Dead Man on our trampoline...
Good Times....but no I didn't play!
Oh! How cute is Isaiah! I can tell he likes his shin guards!! Alyssa is so darn cute! I like her cowboy boots and that sassy little hat!!! She is so adorable! It looked like they had a great time on the tramp together!!! I wish I could play!
ReplyDelete