Ugh! We've had someone sick now since last Friday and it is still occurring. Alyssa had her first "kneel by the pottie" experience yesterday and she didn't like it, nor did I. I felt so sorry for her. Its hard when they are little and they don't understand why they feel so bad. Today she woke up with a low grade fever and doesn't want to eat. She's having a Pedialyte Popsicle for breakfast and seems happy. This is day 3 for her and she was the last one to get it. I'm hopeful that today is my day to gradually feel better. : )
I took the neighbor boys to school with Isaiah this morning and WOW! It is so different taking three elementary boys in one car. Isaiah is usually totally quiet on the drive unless I ask him questions, but today there was wrestling and climbing over seats and the need to pick on Alyssa. We had to have a little chat at the stop sign before we'd ever even left the neighborhood.
I must get myself together now as I have to get some work done today. It will be a long day as I have corporate people flying in tonight and I must take them to dinner somewhere.
Hope you and yours have a wonderful day!
Being sick stinks! Especially for mommy. I hope you are all well soon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck finding a restaurant. Or Billy could cook:)
So Wednesday ended up being my WORST day of the illness. I canceled my business dinner, called in an official sick day and stayed on the couch with Alyssa all day. I haven't felt that bad in a long long time.
ReplyDelete