Wow! This week has been so long and so unproductive. With everyone in the house being sick and it lasting 5 days for each of us I'm worn out and still have so much to do today and tomorrow. I've got to try to get caught up on work today, but I also need to pack everyone's suitcases as we are supposed to leave for Billy's parents house tonight. We are going there to celebrate Easter. However, Alyssa still woke up with over 100 temperature this morning so we're waiting it out to see if we should go or not.
Regardless, I haven't done anything for Easter and my little ones will expect some sort of treats and an opportunity to color eggs. They have no fresh little Easter outfits for Sunday and Isaiah has about 8 weeks of hair growth on his head, which translates to a shaggy looking doo. : )
It is going to be a busy couple days....and honestly after being sick and taking care of the family anyway...I just want to go to bed. You moms know how I feel.....
I hope that once you got to stroud life slowed down and you could just enjoy Easter! Glad we got to hug you quickly in the freezing cold parking lot! Brrrr... where is the spring weather!
ReplyDeleteHey, I just caught up on your blog! So sorry everyone has been sick...I feel your pain!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!