Amazingly enough, my family always does a really good job of appreciated each other on Valentines Day. Billy really leads the effort, which is why I say it is amazing. I'm fortunate to be married to a romantic when these holidays creep around.
Billy planned a really nice date for the two of us on the 13th where we had dinner and spent the night at a neighboring town. It was good conversation and very relaxing. We even woke up and get to have a 10:30 am Cracker Barrel breakfast.
We spent the actual day of Valentines with the kids as Isaiah was threatening us if we left him on valentines day. He was so shocked we would think of it. : )
We made a nice dinner and the kids helped set the table for us. You'll see we did really good on cards this year. Billy bought his own to the kids so then I had to get my own. Hallmark liked our family!
Just what I needed while trying to cut out sugar!
Then, Daddy and Mommy got big Thank You Hugs! We were glad we stayed home on Valentines. It was super sweet.


How romantic!! I like these pictures! This was very sweet!
ReplyDelete