So we should have knocked on some wood or crossed our fingers behind our backs when I just recently told someone that we had been very healthy all school season and Isaiah hadn't been to the doctor once.
Now, we have some kind of virus that has overtaken our entire house. Isaiah started it with fever Friday morning and complaining of stomach aches and back aches, then Billy got it, then I did and last, but not least, Alyssa woke up at 4:00 am this morning with fever and a back ache and headache. So today is a Pajama Movie Day at our house.
I'm still working as I can and Billy still plans to leave and go to class tonight, but Isaiah stayed home and we asked Charlotte not to come as we need her healthy to take care of the kids later this week.
We are now keeping our fingers crossed that we'll be better in the morning. We might say a prayer or two as well....and you could join us. : )
Oh No, I'm so sorry, I will say a prayer myself. That is no fun being sick let alone everyone sick at once. I hope it is short lived for you all. Love you.
ReplyDelete