05 April 2009

Want Some Coconut?

Isaiah loves to try new fruit and when he saw a coconut at the grocery store he was begging for a taste. I decided to splurge on it and here's how it went.
The kids were so excited they were clamoring around Billy impatient for him to crack it open.

Billy used a screw and a hammer to get in, which I thought was funny, but I'm not sure how I would have done it, honestly!
He drained the juice out first and gave the kids a taste. They weren't sure about the juice, but still thought the meat of the coconut was going to be really tasty!


As you can see, neither of them liked it and quickly decided we'd never buy a coconut again. I think we'll stick to pineapple and mangos and asian pears when Isaiah wants a fruit treat!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! Isaiah and Alyssa's faces are so cute! Coconut looks like it's going to be much yummier than it actually is!! What a nice daddy too!

    ReplyDelete